I managed to read 173 pages yesterday out of the intended 213 pages so I’ve got some catching up to do today!
Tuesday Reading Goals:
- I enjoyed reading some books more than others yesterday so I plan to focus on those and only read a chapter or so of the others.
- The Iron Trial – p.219 (42 pages)
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe – p.53 (26 pages)
- Rooftoppers – p.33 (15 pages)
- War Horse – p.54 (33 pages)
- Reasons to Stay Alive – p.97 (56 pages)
- The Bane Chronicles – p.265 (42 pages)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – p.429 (25 pages)
- This will bring my total pages of the day at 239 pages which will make up in part for my slight failings yesterday.
Tuesday Reading Achievements:
The Iron Trial – p.219 (42 pages) The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe – p.53 (26 pages) Rooftoppers – p.33 (15 pages) War Horse – p.54 (33 pages) Reasons to Stay Alive – p.97 (56 pages) The Bane Chronicles – p.265 (42 pages) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – p.429 (25 pages)
I accomplished my daily reading goals for the day! Yaaaaaay!
I think my favourite read at the moment is actually The Iron Trial which is kind of strange since I started reading this way over a year ago and put it down for months and months. But I’m glad that I did because I’m really enjoying myself now and have already taken out the sequel from the library. And I probably wouldn’t have picked this book back up if it wasn’t for this read-a-thon so YAY READ-A-THON’S.
Keep reading guys! You can do it!!